Vinee Ajmera helps leaders and organizations discover their inner brilliance and speak their truth. She is passionate about communication, authenticity and resilience, the key tenets of her philosophy which she brilliantly expounds through her talks and teachings.
She is an experienced keynote speaker and emcee. In 2017, she delivered her TEDx Talk “Have you started building your CAR yet?”
Vinee strategically engages her quirky yet authentic disposition to strike a chord with her audience and convey critical, real life experiences and examples for effectiveness of messaging. She delivers high energy and life-transforming talks that help people overcome self-limiting thoughts, doubts and fears to ultimately achieve their goals and take on any aspect of life. She is the kind of presenter who everyone wants to be friends with. Her ability to connect and inspire keeps her busy travelling, and she hopes to meet you soon. Other than her love for exploring new places and embracing new cultures, Vinee is a fitness enthusiast. She participates in marathons and enjoys weight training and swimming.
• A decade of experience in customer service and aviation across Jet Airways, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Atlantic, lending exposure to cross-cultural environments of over 50 countries.
• Business development and curatorial experience in setting up and managing a novel learning initiative in arts and literature for Essar Group, one of India’s largest conglomerates.
• Entrepreneurship with Personage – with an aim to equip people with tools for evolving mindsets and developing skillsets towards personal and professional growth.
• Presentation coaching partnership for India Demo Day by DLabs the incubator cell at Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad.
• Vinee is core team member of Young Bombay Forum (YBF) and lead trainer at Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
• Has addressed, trained, coached and motivated over 10,000 people including corporate executives and leaders, students, community groups, women leaders and entrepreneurs, hospitality and aviation professionals, politicians, artistes and more.