• Swami Sukhabodhananda is the founder Chairman of Prasanna Trust. Swamiji is not only one of the most respected spiritual leaders of the country, but also nicknamed as ‘Corporate Guru’. His expertise lies in synthesizing ancient wisdom of East and modern vision of west appealing to both young and old from wide spectrum of society.
• Swamiji is the author of many best sellers whose books have sold over a million in more than 100 titles in different languages. His books have made many discover a new way of living life. He makes one realise that if one door closes another door opens. Life is an opening.
• His self-development programs have been rated as excellent & benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, armed forces, police and prestigious business schools like Indian School of Business etc.
• Leading industrial houses invite him to conduct ‘In-house workshop’ for their executives.
• Swamji has been a Sport Psychology coach for cricket team like Delhi Dare Devils.
• “Times of India” in one of their poll on “who talks the best” places Swamiji as the one, who tops the list on all counts as the best speaker.
• “The Week” magazine acclaims Swamiji as one among the top five best exponent of spiritual knowledge.
• Swamiji’s English books “Oh, Mind Relax Please!” and “Oh, Life Relax Please!” are the top best sellers in the country and has set a new bench mark in the lives of many, from the Kargil hero Gen. V. P. Malik who swear by the inspiring content of the book to the New York city Mayor who acknowledges its usefulness to diminish work pressure and dealing with New York City press!
• Swamiji’s book “Manase Relax Please” has set an all time sales record in the history of Tamil, Kannada & Telugu books and has been included as a part of curriculum in some of the schools & colleges. Leading personalities have termed that he has revolutionized Tamil literature through his books.
• Swamiji was invited as a dignitary on five different panels at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland and was a special invitee to the United Nation World Millennium Summit of spiritual Leaders.
• Swamiji is the second Indian to be honored at the prestigious lotus millionaires’ Intellectual Club at Manhattan, New York.
• Swamiji’s works in audio and video have been transforming the lives of many through Sa Re Ga Ma and Times Music.
• His message on the Aastha, Sanskar and many other Channels is reaching a wide spectrum of people both in India and Overseas.
• Prasanna Trust under his inspiration and guidance runs an orphanage for girls, provides artificial limbs and calipers to people with impoverished background, provides scholarship for students from economically weaker section, and conducts regular poor feeding and blood donation camps.
• Swamiji was awarded ‘Karnataka’s Best Social Service Award’ by Essel group & Zee network.
• Corporate Harmony and Creativity at work
• Managing LIFE Creatively
• Existential Laboratory
• Relationship Matrix
• Principles of Healing and Growth Management
• YLP – Yogic Linguistic Program
• Goal Setting
• Decision Making
• Interpersonal Skills
• Dealing with Difficult People
• Effective Communication
• Mind Management
• Worry Management
• Positive Thinking
• Motivational Speaking
• Energy Yoga,
• Spiritual Psychology
• Self Development
• Inner Healing to Rejoice Life Lovingly, Restfully and Blissfully.
1. Oh, Mind Relax Please!
2. Oh, Life Relax Please!
4. Stress Management
5. Art of Wise Parenting
6. Looking At Life Differently
7. Worldess Wisdom
8. Golden Words for Good Living
9. Karma Yoga
10. Roar Your Way to Excellence
11. Celebrating Success & Failure
12. Harmonising Inner Strength
13. Personal Excellence thro’ B Gita
14. Inspiring thoughts for Harmonious Living
15. Shiva Sutras – Divine Techniques for Enhancing Effectiveness
16. Enhancing Life -The Art of Inner Awakening
18. Bhaja Govindam
19. Oh, Young ones! Learn Roar & Excel- vol 1 (New)
20. Oh, Young ones! Learn Roar & Excel- vol 1I (New)
21. Jungle Wisdom for corporate Management
22. Free Yourself Suffocate Not
23. Oh, Young ones! Learn Roar & Excel- vol 1I (New)
24. Divine approach to modern living