One of the World’s Most Trusted Leadership Advisors.
– Top 5 Leadership Speaker Award (source: speaking.com)
– Top 5 Leadership Guru (source: leadershipgurus.net)
Robin Sharma is the celebrated author of 12 bestselling books on leadership, including The Leader Who Had No Title (Simon & Schuster), one of the bestselling business books on the market today. His work has been published in over 60 countries and nearly 75 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world. He shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (HarperCollins) which has topped international bestseller lists and sold over 3,000,000 copies. Celebrity CEOs, rock stars, top entrepreneurs and royalty have all embraced his work. As well as being a much sought-after speaker globally, Robin is also a widely respected CEO advisor having worked with Fortune 500 CEOs and leaders all over the world.
Robin is the founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a training firm with only one focus: helping people in organizations Lead Without a Title. Clients include many of the Fortune 500 including Microsoft, GE, Nike, FedEx, and IBM. Organizations such as NASA, Yale University and The Young Presidents Organization are also SLI clients. In a recent independent survey of 22,000 business people Robin was ranked in the Top 5 leadership experts (source: leadershipgurus.net). He frequently shares the stage with Jack Welch, Jeffery Immelt, and thought leaders such as Bill Clinton. Robin is profiled regularly on leading international media such as CNN, MSNBC, BNN and the Biography Channel. robinsharma.com is one of the most popular resources on the Internet for leadership content, and offers Robin’s blog, robinsharmaTV, along with his acclaimed e-Newsletter: The Robin Sharma Report.
– Robin’s latest book The Leader Who Had No Title (Simon & Schuster) is a runaway business bestseller and was the #1 business book at Amazon.com.
Click here for more on the book http://www.theleaderwhohadnotitle.com/
– Robin is known as a ‘leader to leaders’ and has become one of the most trusted advisors in the world on leadership. Robin holds 2 law degrees including a Masters of Law and has had a distinguished career as a litigation lawyer. Many CEOs and senior executives of the Fortune 500 and other organizations turn to him for advice and counsel on leadership, change management and high performance in business. Robin is known for his dynamic, results-oriented, inspiring and hugely practical presentations that lead to measurable results.
– In his keynotes and seminars, Robin blends a powerful delivery style with a gift for storytelling and connecting with audiences in a way that moves them to action. His sessions are high in content that your people can use immediately for greater success and effectiveness.
– Robin is also the driving force behind The Robin Sharma Foundation for ChildrenTM, a non-profit organization that helps children in need become leaders.