Motivational Speaker, Moderator, 7x TEDx Speaker, Award Winning Story Teller and Song Writer
Over 2 decades experience working on client engagements from small scale companies to large B2B & B2C organizations like Microsoft, CibaVision, Kraft Foods, Jaguar & Land Rover, Hindustan Unilever, Arvind, IFFCO UAE in varied roles ranging from Software Development, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Public Relations and Brand Risk Management.
• Experience of working in United States of America, Canada and the Middle East
• Recipient of Top 100 Story Tellers Award in India , Leadership Review Award, Mega Corporate Film Festival, India CSR Film Festival Award, Microsoft President Award, NITIE On the Job Achiever Award, and multiple awards from Public Relations Council of India and Skoch Group
• Gold Medalist, Management Graduate from New Jersey Institute of Technology, has also completed
Management Development Programs from Harvard, Stanford and IIM Ahmedabad.
• Moderated and Delivered Sessions and Workshops at organizations like Kotak, Johnson & Johnson, Larsen & Toubro, Janssen, Barclays, Zycus, Confederation of Indian Industry, National HRD Network, Ahmedabad Management Association, Leading from Behind Summit, Customer Loyalty Summit, International Advertising Association, IIM Indore, IIT Bombay and many more…
SESSION – REIGNITING THE STORY TELLERWITHIN THROUGH COCONUT ART
Politicians can maximize their vote share, Movie Makers can multiply revenues, Entrepreneurs can get the desired funding, Sales and Marketing personnel can multiply their Sales – If they are experts in the Art of Story Telling.
Every individual has a Story Teller within who gets lost in most of the cases at
the time of Puberty. To solve complex problems and to thrive in the #VUCA World, one needs to re-ignite the Story Teller within through artworks on Coconut shells.
SESSION – EXPRESSING AND PRACTICING GRATITUDE
In the digital age Companies have lost market share in billions of dollars in matter of hours because of employees who take colleagues, customers, vendors, parents, teachers, farmers etc. for granted.
Gratitude is an attitude which can take organizations to a different altitude. Expressing and Practicing Gratitude requires an effort, its like swimming upstream, if employees are able to do it then we create a better world for ourselves and everyone around us.
SESSION – LEARNING TO GO BENEATH THE SURFACE
Today we live in a VUCA World, VUCA stands for Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. Yes its good to think big in addition to thinking big our small actions can make a big difference to people, profits and also our planet
When we learn to go Beneath the Surface to identify and focus on smaller elements we can command loyalty, love, affection from our spouse, children,
colleagues, employers, customers and everyone else around us. We can rise
above the perception and misconceptions people may have about us or the
brand we represent.
SESSION – HUMANIZING ONES INDIVIDUAL AND CORPORATE
Too much Data Analysis could also lead one to paralysis In the age of artificial
intelligence, disruption, robotics etc. As per World Economic Forum, Service
Orientation, Emotional Intelligence, Coordinating with others, Negotiation are
the Top 10 skills in 2020
One thing which will make us stand out as individuals and brands is how we
humanize ourselves. Humanizing can be achieved by applying the essence of
age old concept of Athithi Devo Bhava in a todays context.
It was absolutely our pleasure to have you over in Barclays. Many colleagues have started enquiring about your
innovative initiative already.
– Mrutyunjaya Malla Vice President Barclays
Amazing talk by an amazing down to earth individual…thanks for coming over to Barclays
– Shriganesh Nadgauda VP Technology and Information Risk
Manish’s address was very interesting and insightful.
– Mr. Arun Harne General Manager and Head CPG Business Adani Wilmar Limited
Activity was stress buster and satisfying as we all took a small step & contribution towards Go Green. Excellent
workshop loved the concept of coconut shell painting hope to see you again
– Testimonial from Employees of Johnson & Johnson