Manasvi has reached the zenith in every venture across his career. He has turned startups into extremely profitable ventures with his sheer business acumen and capability to predict market trends. Manasvi quickly escalated to the level of a top marketing professional in his first association with Vedanta PLC. Not satisfied with the results, he found his true calling in entrepreneurship and built a successful venture from ground zero – My Own Space Consultancy LLP.
My Own Space was the stepping-stone where Manasvi led the organization to increase the total sales in the residential segment by a whopping 300% within a span of just 2 years. Once the project went into a self-sustaining mode, he made an extremely lucrative exit to join Buddy4Study.
Buddy4Study is close to his heart, an idea that he has lived by and firmly believes in. Soon after taking charge of the company affairs, he brought about a revolution that evolved the brand from a scholarship curator to India’s largest scholarship platform. He scripted the success story of Buddy4Study by increasing its revenue ten-folds and devising ways to multiply the subscriber base by as much as 30 times. Today, Buddy4Study hosts the largest pool of curated and verified scholarships worth more than 15000 crores and has more than 800000 active subscribers.
In the times to come, Manasvi is directing the company towards being a global player and the largest scholarship platform in the world. His mission is to empower more than 10 million students with scholarships by the year 2020.
“We have constantly transformed the scholarship landscape in India ever since our inception. We are committed to make scholarships accessible and simple for students and CSR implementation in the field of education the most preferred domain for corporates”, says Manasvi Singh.
Awards & Recognitions
1. Top 2 Edu-Tech Innovative Company Award Globally by Capgemini in Paris June 2017
2. Winner of The Best CSR Project Award by India CSR in National CSR Summit in March 2017
3. The Best Education Start-up of the Year Award by Indian Education Congress in 2016
4. Winner of South Asia & Asia Pacific Manthan Award 2014 (out of 69 teams from 36 countries)
5. Top 100 Social Enterprise of 2015 as Action for India Forum in February 2015
6. Top 50 Most Innovative IT Product Companies of 2015 as per NASSCOM in October 2015