Jyoti has over 20 years experience across
- Manufacturing Asian Paints – Ankleshwar & Mumbai 4 years
- Financial Services ANZ Grindlays Bank, Mumbai 9 years
- Information Technology Iron Mountain previously PurpleYogi.com, Bangalore 2 years
- Consulting Arthur Andersen, acquired by Ernst & Young 3 years
- Media Times of India Group, New Delhi 4 years
Prior to this, Jyoti was President – Bennett Advisory Services that provided brand, people and process consulting services to Small & Medium Enterprises in India. Previously, Jyoti led the Performance & Rewards practice for Andersen / Ernst & Young overseeing 41 countries across Europe, Middle East, India & Africa (EMEIA). During 2001-2004, the practice grew from US $ 1 Million to US $ 4 million.
Jyoti has acquired strong conceptual & hands-on experience in enhancing organizational effectiveness, restructuring, change management and performance & reward strategies.
Jyoti has a degree in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi (1984) and a MBA from IIM Calcutta (1986).
Implementation support to enhance buy-in to articulated business strategy via
1) Organization Design & Job Design resulting in improved role clarity & alignment
2) Performance Measurement & Rewards, in line with strategy & clear linkage to cash & equity incentives
3) Capacity Building to develop leaders across levels to sustain growth via communication & dialogue processes
4) Cultural Transformation through influencing processes for decision making, information sharing & mistakes / failure