In last three decades of his life’s journey, Shri Gauranga Das has touched and transformed countless lives through his activities and different roles he has been adapting to drive change in society.
As a Mindful Leadership Consultanthe is running initiatives related to Meditation, Yoga and preventive de-addiction thus empowering thousands of youth to positively transform their lives. He is also involved in training future bureaucrats and public leaders in responsible mindful leadership with character and integrity.
Being a corporate coach, he is giving guidance to corporate leaders and is the convener of various conferences to bring like-minded people together to contribute to society.
He is an environmental steward and has implemented sustainable green initiatives in GovardhanEcovillage (GEV). He is an emerging social reformer and is facilitating transformation in the lives of tribal villagers through various social and economic interventions.
He is an inspirational speaker for by his expertise ofpresentingVedic Knowledge in a contemporary and enticing way, he ismaking spirituality accessible to all.
With his refined sense for cultural engineering he could open doors for innovation in institutional practices of ISKCON.He is involved in the leadership and organizational development of ISKCON organization in various capacities
He is a masterpiece chef and with his team he enabled a huge Kitchen for ISKCON Chowpattythat can serve more than 10,000 people at times.
An extraordinary teacher and academician, he is now co-creating with experts into areas like Coaching, Research & Academia, SatvikCooking, Environmental Sustainability and Stewardship, Tourism, Skill Development, De-addiction and Leadership among others.
Business with a Purpose: A book that elaborates the ‘Four-Eleven Framework’ for a purposeful business
Revival, Conquestand Checkmate: Series of 3 books listing out Vedic Alternatives for Youth offering better lifestyle habits
Bhajanse Bhojan: A recipe book listing out the recipes of the ISKCON Chowpattytemple
• 2017: United Nations award for Excellence and Innovationin Tourism from the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO): Only NGO from India to receive this award in the last 13years for its initiative on “Eco-Tourism as a catalyst for Rural Development”
• 2017: Shri GaurangaDas felicitated by Mr.VinodZutshi, Principal Secretary, Ministry of Tourism GOI for leading GEV’s Sustainable tourism initiative in the IBSA (India Brazil South Africa) Tourism Conference at Delhi
• 2017: Green Village Platinum Ratings from the Indian Green Building Council
• 2017: Shri GaurangaDas received the title of IGBC Fellow from the Indian Green Building Council for outstanding contribution to the Green Building movement in India
• 2017: Aqua Excellence Award for Green Housing from the Aqua Foundation
• 2017: Spirit of Humanity Awards in the Livelihood category from the AmericaresIndia Foundation
• 2017: Smart Village Award by the India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) for being a sustainability project in rural Maharashtra
•2017: Water Digest in association with UNESCO, Ministry of Water Resources & ASSOCHAM gave the Water Digest Water Award to GEV in the Best Water NGO–Water Education Category
• 2017:NationalAgri-Tourism Award from the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) for its initiative of Eco-Tourism as a catalyst for Rural Development.